When you try making an incredible recipe like puff pastry appetizers, everything will be perfect as you can create the best option. If you love to try cooking, then you might want to learn some new appetizers. The puff pastry appetizers will be perfect as they can simply prepare it without any major difficulties. You just have to follow some basic steps and you can make it without any major difficulties.
Ingredients Required For Puff Pastry Appetizers
Before you start to prepare puff pastry appetizers, you must consider getting all the required ingredients to ensure that you get the best results.
- Puff Pastry Dough Sheets
- 1 lb. farmer cheese/goat cheese
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 stick butter
Steps For Making Puff Pastry Appetizers
Everyone must follow some basic steps if they want to make puff pastry appetizers. Once you follow all the steps, you can easily prepare an incredible dish.
- First, remove the Pastry Dough sheets from the fridge & let them defrost at room temperature for 20 to 30 min
- When the dough is resting, take a medium bowl, utilize a spatula, and mix cheese, eggs & milk
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl & let it melt
- Pour the butter into the mixture and use a to spatula mix it properly
- Add some flour & keep on mixing it
- Use salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Keep the Puff Pastry Dough sheets on a flat surface
- Next, cut it in squares of about 2-3 inches
- Use a spoon and put the mixture in the center of the squares
- Ensure that you have the same number of squares without the filling, it’s because they will be used for covering
- Once you use the cheese filling, now put the remaining squares & keep them on top of the cheese filling
- Use your fingers to stick the two together as it will help to create small cheese pockets
- Take a small bowl, mix the 2 egg yolks & apply them on the top
- Put in the oven & bake them until golden, which will take around half an hour.
These are some of the steps that you need to follow to make the puff pastry appetizers. It will surely be amazing as you will love the taste of these appetizers.
Nutrition In The Puff Pastry Appetizers
Here are some of the nutrition facts about puff pastry appetizers that can ensure that you can consider preparing them at your home.
- Iron: 0.3
- Calories: 61
- Calcium: 9
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Vitamin A: 65
- Protein: 5
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 3
- Fiber: 0
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Cholesterol: 54
- Potassium: 13
- Sodium: 123
So, you can easily try making puff pastry appetizers in your house. The process is quite simple as you just have to follow some simple steps. It will ensure that you can prepare the puff pastry appetizers which will have incredible taste. You must consider all the info regarding the puff pastry to ensure that it gives a great option.