Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes For Parties
Mini strawberry cheesecakes are the perfect amalgamation of lusciousness and good look. If you are throwing any party in your house, make these powerhouses of taste and flavor and. Your simple party will turn into a gala affair.
So, without wasting time, let us start with the recipe.
Recipe For Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour
Servings – 6
- Digestive biscuits – 10
- Unsalted butter – 50 gm
- Salt – just a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – just a pinch
- Full-fat cream cheese – 200 gm
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 ½ tsp
- Mascarpone cheese – 150 gm
- Caster sugar – 110 gm
- Gelatin powder – 2 tsp
- Strawberries – a handful, chopped, for garnishing
- Rose petals – 6, dried, for garnishing
For Making The Rosewater And Strawberry Coulis
- Hulled strawberries – 200 gm
- Caster sugar – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp, fresh
- Rosewater – 2 tsp
How To Make Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Add the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and put it in the microwave for about one minute. Take it out when the butter melts completely.
- Grind the digestive biscuits in the grinder to get fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter in it and add the pinch of salt and cinnamon powder. Mix them well.
- Take a mini muffin baking dish. Both silicon pan and the ones having detachable bases are suitable for these cheesecakes. Now fill the base of each muffin hole with prepared crumbs and press with your hand to set them. Keep the pan within the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, take a large bowl and add the cream cheese along with mascarpone, vanilla extract and lemon juice in the bowl. Mix them with a spoon or electric mixer till the concoction becomes smooth.
- Mix the gelatin powder with 2 tbsp of hot water in a small bowl. Let it rest for only two minutes and mix with the cream cheese mixture immediately. Make sure that you do not leave the gelatin mixture for more than two minutes. Otherwise, it will get set, and you cannot add in the cream cheese.
- Take the muffin pan out and fill each hole with the cream cheese mixture. Put it back in the refrigerator for a minimum of four hours. You can keep it overnight as well so that each muffin will become firm.
Preparing The Rose Water Coulis With Strawberries
- Blend the strawberries in the blender to obtain a smooth puree. Make sure no seed or lump is there.
- Put a skillet on medium heat and add the strawberry puree as well as sugar and lemon juice. Let t cook for about 10 minutes till the coulis becomes thick. Add the rose water and switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Now take the muffin pan out of the fridge. Remove the cheesecakes from each hole and place on a serving plate. Garnish each of them with chopped strawberries followed by 2 tbsp of rose coulis. Then add the dried rose petals on the top.
The glimpse of the mini cheesecakes itself will mesmerize you. Then you have a bite and immerse yourself in the cheesy strawberry ecstasy.